Promethazine for cough| buy promethazine Online
What is promethazine?
Promethazine is a prescription drug. It comes as an oral tablet, an oral solution, an injectable solution, and a rectal suppository. buy promethazine Online, buy promethazine cough syrup, Buy promethazine vc with codeine, Wockhardt Promethazine for sale, Buy Promethazine Codeine (Generic-Phenergan)
Promethazine oral tablet is only available as a generic drug. Generic drugs usually cost less than brand-name versions.
uses of promethazine syrup – buy promethazine Online
Promethazine is used to treat several conditions, including allergies, motion sickness, nausea and vomiting, anxiety before surgery, and pain after surgery. It’s also used as a sleep aid before and after surgery. promethazine for sleep
This drug may be used as part of combination therapy. That means you may need to take it with other medications.
How it works
Promethazine belongs to a class of drugs called phenothiazines. A class of drugs is a group of medications that work similarly. These drugs are often used to treat similar conditions.
Promethazine works by preventing the release of a substance called histamine from certain cells in your body. Histamine is normally released when you’re exposed to things you’re allergic to, such as pollen, dander, mould, or chemicals.
By preventing the release of histamine, this drug causes sleepiness and helps with pain control. This is because histamine helps regulate wakefulness and helps to keep you alert and your senses heightened. Buy promethazine vc with codeine, Wockhardt Promethazine for sale, Buy Promethazine Codeine (Generic-Phenergan)
This drug also works to reduce stimulation of the part of your brain that sends signals to make you vomit.
Common forms – buy promethazine Online
Promethazine comes in four forms:
Stop using promethazine and call your doctor at once if you have twitching or uncontrollable movements of your eyes, lips, tongue, face, arms, or legs. These could be early signs of dangerous side effects. Promethazine can cause severe breathing problems or death in a child in very young children. Carefully follow your doctor’s instructions when giving this medicine to a child of any age.
Promethazine can cause side effects that may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be awake and alert. Avoid drinking alcohol, which can increase some of the side effects of promethazine. Many other medicines can interact with promethazine. Tell your doctor about all the prescription and over-the-counter medications you use. This includes vitamins, minerals, herbal products, and drugs prescribed by other doctors. Do not start using a new medication without telling your doctor. Keep a list with you of all the medicines you use and show this list to any doctor or other healthcare provider who treats you.
Before taking this medicine – buy promethazine Online
Promethazine can cause severe breathing problems or death in very young children. Carefully follow your doctor’s instructions when giving this medicine to a child of any age.
You should not take this medicine if you are allergic to promethazine or similar medicines such as chlorpromazine, fluphenazine, mesoridazine, perphenazine, prochlorperazine, thioridazine, or trifluoperazine.
To make sure promethazine is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), sleep apnea, or other breathing disorder;
- a sulfite allergy;
- a history of seizures;
- a weak immune system (bone marrow depression);
- enlarged prostate or problems with urination;
- stomach ulcer or obstruction;
- heart disease or high blood pressure;
- liver disease;
- adrenal gland tumour (pheochromocytoma);
- low levels of calcium in your blood (hypocalcemia); or
- if you have ever had a serious side effect while using promethazine or any other phenothiazine.
It is not known whether promethazine will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant while using this medicine. promethazine for sleep
You should not breastfeed while using this medicine.
How should I take promethazine?
Take promethazine exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
Promethazine is often taken at bedtime or before meals. For motion sickness, promethazine is usually started within 1 hour before travelling. Promethazine is usually taken the night before surgery when used for surgery.
How often you take this medicine and the timing of your dose will depend on the condition being treated.
Measure liquid medicine with the dosing syringe provided, or with a special dose-measuring spoon or medicine cup. If you do not have a dose-measuring device, ask your pharmacist for one.
If a child is using this medicine, tell your doctor if the child has any weight changes. Promethazine doses are based on weight in children, and any changes may affect your child’s dose.
Call your doctor if your symptoms do not improve, or if they get worse while using promethazine.
This medicine can cause unusual results with certain medical tests. Tell any doctor who treats you that you are using promethazine.
Store at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and light. Buy promethazine vc with codeine, Wockhardt Promethazine for sale,
What happens if I miss a dose?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention.
Overdose symptoms may include overactive reflexes, loss of coordination, severe drowsiness or weakness, fainting, dilated pupils, weak or shallow breathing, or seizure (convulsions).
What to avoid
This medicine may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert. Avoid getting up too fast from a sitting or lying position, or you may feel dizzy. Get up slowly and steady yourself to prevent a fall.
Drinking alcohol can increase certain side effects of promethazine. buy promethazine Online
Avoid exposure to sunlight or tanning beds. Promethazine can make you sunburn more easily. Wear protective clothing and use sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher) when you are outdoors. buy promethazine cough syrup, Buy Promethazine Codeine (Generic-Phenergan)
Promethazine side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have any signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; or swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using promethazine and call your doctor at once if you have:
- severe drowsiness, weak or shallow breathing;
- a light-headed feeling, like you, might pass out;
- confusion, agitation, hallucinations, nightmares;
- seizure (convulsions);
- fast or slow heartbeats;
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- uncontrolled muscle movements in your face (chewing, lip smacking, frowning, tongue movement, blinking or eye movement);
- easy bruising or bleeding (nosebleeds, bleeding gums);
- sudden weakness or ill feeling, fever, chills, sore throat, mouth sores, red or swollen gums, trouble swallowing; or
- severe nervous system reaction–very stiff (rigid) muscles, high fever, sweating, confusion, fast or uneven heartbeats, tremors, feeling like you might pass out. promethazine for sleep, buy promethazine cough syrup, Wockhardt Promethazine for sale
In older adults, side effects such as confusion and severe drowsiness may be more likely.
Common promethazine side effects may include:
- drowsiness, dizziness;
- ringing in your ears;
- double vision;
- feeling nervous;
- dry mouth; or
- promethazine for sleep, tired feeling, and sleep problems (insomnia).
What other drugs will affect promethazine?
Cold or allergy medicine, sedatives, narcotic pain medicine, sleeping pills, muscle relaxers, and medicine for seizures, depression or anxiety can interact with promethazine and cause medical problems or increase side effects. Tell your doctor if you regularly use any of these medicines.
Also, tell your doctor if you are using any of the following medicines:
- lithium (Eskalith, Lithobid);
- atropine (Atreza, Sal-Tropine), belladonna (Donnatal, and others), benztropine (Cogentin), dimenhydrinate (Dramamine), methscopolamine (Pamine), or scopolamine (Transderm-Scop);
- blood pressure medication such as guanadrel (Hylorel), guanethidine (Iselin), propranolol (Inderal), and others;
- a blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin);
- bronchodilators such as ipratropium (Atrovent) or tiotropium (Spiriva);
- bladder or urinary medications such as oxybutynin (Ditropan, Oxytrol), solifenacin (Vesicare), and others;
- an MAO inhibitor such as isocarboxazid (Marplan), tranylcypromine (Parnate), phenelzine (Nardil), or selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam); or
- medicines to treat Parkinson’s disease, restless leg syndrome, or pituitary gland tumour (prolactinoma); or
- medicine to treat stomach ulcers or irritable bowel syndromes, such as dicyclomine (Bentyl), glycopyrrolate (Robinul), hyoscyamine (Anaspaz, Cystospaz, Levsin, and others), mepenzolate (Cantil), or propantheline (Pro-Banthine). buy promethazine Online
This list is not complete and many other medicines can interact with promethazine. Tell your doctor about all your prescription and over-the-counter medications, vitamins, minerals, herbal products, and drugs prescribed by other doctors. Do not start a new medication without telling your doctor. Keep a list with you of all the medicines you use and show this list to any doctor or other healthcare provider who treats you. buy promethazine cough syrup, Buy promethazine vc with codeine, Wockhardt Promethazine for sale, Buy Promethazine Codeine (Generic-Phenergan)
- Par promethazine with codeine vs Hi-Tech promethazine with codeine?
- How long does promethazine stay in your system?