Oxycodone UK – Buy Oxycodone Online – buy painkillers in the UK
This is a medication used to relieve moderate to severe pain, Buy Oxycodone Online, Buy Pain Relief Tablets, buy painkillers in the UK, Buy Oxycodone 30mg. The oxycodone UK extended-release tablets and extended-release capsules are used to relieve severe pain in people who are expected to need pain medication around the clock for a long time and who cannot be treated with other medications.
1. About oxycodone – Buy Oxycodone Online
It is an opiate painkiller. It’s used to treat severe pain, for example after an operation or a serious injury, or pain from cancer. It’s also used for other types of long-standing pain when weaker painkillers, such as paracetamol, ibuprofen, and aspirin, have not worked.
Principally it is only available on prescription. It comes as slow-release tablets, capsules, and a liquid that you swallow. It can also be given by injection, but this is usually done in the hospital.
Oxycodone is also known by the brand names Oxynorm and OxyContin. It’s sometimes given as a tablet which also has a medicine called naloxone in it (Targinact). This is used to prevent certain side effects, such as constipation.
2. Key facts
- It works by stopping pain signals from travelling along the nerves to the brain.
- Both Oxycodone liquid and capsules work in 30 to 60 minutes but wear off after 4 to 6 hours.
- It’s possible to become addicted to oxycodone, but your doctor will explain how to reduce the risks of becoming addicted.
- If you need to take oxycodone for more than a few weeks, your treatment plan may include details of how and when to stop taking this medicine. buy painkillers in the UK
- The most common side effects of oxycodone are constipation, feeling sick, and feeling sleepy. Buy Oxycodone Online, Buy Oxycodone 30mg
3. Who can and cannot take oxycodone – Buy Pain Relief Tablets
Oxycodone can be taken by adults and children aged 1 month and older.
Babies, young children, and older people are more likely to get side effects.
Eventually, this medication is not suitable for some people. Tell your doctor before starting this medicine if you:
- have ever had an allergic reaction to oxycodone or any other medicine
- have lung problems, asthma, or breathing difficulties
- have an addiction to alcohol
- have a head injury or condition which causes seizures or fits
- have an underactive thyroid gland (hypothyroidism)
- have kidney or liver problems
- have an enlarged prostate
- have low blood pressure (hypotension)
- have a mental health condition that is affected by certain medicines
- have had recent stomach surgery or bowel problems
- are trying to get pregnant, are already pregnant, or if you’re breastfeeding. Buy Oxycodone Online, buy painkillers in the UK, Buy Oxycodone 30mg
How often will I take it? – Buy Oxycodone Online
- capsules – usually 4 to 6 times day
- slow-release tablets – usually 1 to 2 times a day
- liquid – usually 4 to 6 times a day
You can take oxycodone at any time of day, but try to take it at the same time every day and space your doses evenly. For example, if you take it twice a day and have your first dose at 8 am, take your second dose at 8 pm.
Will my dose go up or down? – Buy Oxycodone Online – buy painkillers in the UK
Usually, you start on a low dose, and later on, this increased gradually until your pain is well controlled. Once your pain is under control, your doctor may prescribe slow-release tablets. This may cut down the number of doses you have to take each day.
What if I forget to take it?
This will depend on which type of oxycodone you’re taking.
If you forget to take a dose, check the information that comes with the medicine or ask your pharmacist or doctor for advice.
Never take 2 doses at the same time to make up for a forgotten one. Buy Oxycodone Online
If you often forget doses, it may help to set an alarm to remind you. You could also ask a pharmacist for advice on other ways to remember to take your medicine.
What if I take too much?
It’s important not to take more than your prescribed dose, even if you think it’s not enough to relieve your pain. Speak to your doctor first, if you think you need a different dose.
Urgent advice: Call 111 now if:
- you take too much oxycodone
If you take too much oxycodone you may feel very sleepy, sick, or dizzy, find it difficult to breathe or become unconscious.
You can either visit 111. NHS.UK or call 111.
If you need advice for a child under the age of 5 years, call 111.
If you go to A&E, do not drive yourself – get someone else to drive you or call for an ambulance.
Take the oxycodone box or leaflet inside the packet plus any remaining medicine with you. Buy Oxycodone Online
Where to store oxycodone – Buy Pain Relief Tablets – Buy Oxycodone 30mg
- and store them properly and safely at home
- keep them out of the sight and reach of children
- do not give your medicine to anyone else
4. Taking oxycodone UK with other painkillers
Do not take oxycodone with painkillers that contain codeine. You will be more likely to get side effects.
Painkillers that contain codeine include co-codamol (codeine and paracetamol), Nurofen Plus (codeine and ibuprofen), co-codaprin (codeine and aspirin) and Solpadeine (codeine, paracetamol, ibuprofen and caffeine).
5. Side effects
Like all medicines, oxycodone can cause side effects in some people, but many people have no side effects or only minor ones.
The higher the dose of oxycodone the more chance that you will get side effects. Buy Oxycodone Online