Subutex or Buprenorphine | Buy cheap subutex 8mg
Subutex(Buprenorphine) is an opioid used to treat opioid use disorder, acute pain, and chronic pain. It can be used under the tongue, in the cheek, by injection, as a skin patch, or as an implant. Subutex for sale online, Buy Subutex online, Where to buy Subutex UK, Buy cheap subutex 8mg.
Uses – Buy Subutex Online
Subutex is used as part of a medical, social and psychological treatment program for patients dependent on opioids like heroin, morphine, oxycodone or codeine also, is used to help patients overcome this medical condition.
The tablets contain the active ingredient buprenorphine hydrochloride. It acts as a substitute for opioids like heroin, morphine, oxycodone or codeine and it helps withdrawal from opioids over some time however, this should be used exactly as prescribed by your doctor and also consult your doctor if you have any questions about why it was been prescribed for you.
Before you take Subutex
When you must not take Subutex
- If you are under the age of 16 years.
- If you are allergic to buprenorphine or any of the other ingredients in this medicine (see Product Description below).
- If you have serious breathing problems.
- If you have serious problems with your liver, or if your doctor detects the development of such a problem during treatment.
- If you are intoxicated due to CNS depressant medicines (eg. sedative/hypnotics, narcotic pain killers, anti-anxiety or antipsychotic medicines), alcohol or have delirium treatment (the ‘shakes’ and hallucinations).
Do not take Subutex if the package is torn, shows signs of tampering or if the tablets do not look quite right.
Before you start to use Subutex – Buy Subutex Online
Tell your doctor if you have any of the following before treatment, or develop them during treatment, as your doctor may need to adjust your dose of Subutex:
- if you are pregnant
- if you are breastfeeding
- asthma or other breathing problems;
- thyroid problems;
- prostate problems;
- problems with excess alcohol use;
- problems with drowsiness;
- Addison’s disease;
- Kyphoscoliosis (hunchback disease);
- low blood pressure;
- urination problems;
- kidney problems;
- liver problems;
- if you have head injuries or have a condition where you have increased pressure within your head,
- if you have problems related to the biliary tract
- if you have a history of seizures.
- if you have severe mental problems or hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that are not there)
Some people have died from respiratory failure (inability to breathe) when using benzodiazepines (medicines used to treat anxiety or sleeping problems), or other depressants such as alcohol or other opioids at the same time as Subutex. For further information please discuss it with your doctor. Subutex for sale online, Buy subutex online, Where to buy Subutex UK, Buy cheap subutex 8mg.
Subutex may cause fatal respiratory failure in children who accidentally ingest it.
Keep this medicine out of reach and sight of children.
Subutex can cause withdrawal symptoms if you take it less than six hours after you use heroin or morphine.
Also, if treatment is stopped abruptly, withdrawal symptoms may occur, which may be delayed in some cases if you are drowsy, do not drive or operate machinery.
Subutex may cause your blood pressure to drop suddenly, causing you to feel dizzy if you get up too quickly from sitting or lying down.
Athletes should be aware that this medicine may cause a positive reaction to “anti-doping” tests.
The safety and effectiveness of patients over 65 years of age have not been established. Buy Subutex Online
Your doctor may ask you to have additional blood tests to see if this medication is right for you.
Taking Other Medicines with Subutex
Tell your doctor if you are taking any other medicines, including any that you buy without a prescription from your pharmacy, supermarket or health food shop before you begin treatment with Subutex.
Several medicines may alter the effects of Subutex. These include:
- certain medicines for treating HIV/AIDS;
- certain medicines for treating fungal and bacterial infections;
- strong painkillers;
- cough medicines containing opioid-related substances;
- certain antidepressants including mono-amine oxidase inhibitors;
- certain medicines used to treat fits or epilepsy (anti-convulsion);
- sedating antihistamines;
- sedatives, alcohol;
- anti-anxiety medicines;
- certain medicines for high blood pressure, and
- antipsychotic medicines
Alcohol and certain other medicines (as listed above) may increase the sedative effects of buprenorphine, which can make driving and operating machinery hazardous.
Some people have died when using sedatives (benzodiazepines) or other depressants, alcohol or other opioids at the same time as Subutex.
How much Subutex to take
Subutex is only for adults and children over the age of 16 years. Your doctor will tell you how much Subutex to take and you should always follow medical advice.
On the first day, the recommended starting dose is 4-8 mg Subutex with an additional 4 mg depending on your needs as determined by your treating doctor.
- For patients receiving methadone: before beginning treatment with Subutex, your doctor will probably reduce your dose of methadone to the minimum methadone daily dose that you can tolerate.
Subutex may cause withdrawal symptoms if taken while still under the influence of another opioid.
During your treatment, your doctor may increase your dose of Subutex to a maximum of 32mg, depending upon your response to treatment.
After a period of successful treatment, your doctor may gradually reduce your dose.
Do not suddenly stop taking the tablets, as this may cause withdrawal symptoms.
If you take too much Subutex (overdose)
If you think that you or anyone else may have taken too much Subutex, immediately telephone your doctor or National Poison Centre (in Australia telephone 13 11 26 or in New Zealand telephone 0800 POISON or 0800 764 766), or go to the accident and emergency at your nearest hospital. Do this even if there are no signs of discomfort or poisoning. Subutex for sale online, Buy Subutex online, Where to buy Subutex UK, Buy cheap subutex 8mg.
You may need urgent medical attention. Buy Subutex Online
Keep telephone numbers for these places handy.
Subutex Side effects
Like all medicines, Subutex may have unwanted side effects which may need medical treatment.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist to answer any questions you may have.
Do not be alarmed by the following lists of side effects. You may not experience any of them.
Many of the common side effects reported with the use of Subutex were related to opioid withdrawal symptoms, such as:
After Using Subutex
If you stop taking Subutex and start using opioids again, you are at risk of being more sensitive to opioids, which could be dangerous. You should talk to your doctor if you start using opioids again. Buy Subutex Online